Here is an interim build with
- Bugfix: Dungeon loot is now properly assigned to the controller of the exploring party of adventurers.
- All villages/town/cities now have a base gold income for the owner. Additional resource production and gold income can be added by construction buildings and city progress events.
- When assigning followers to dungeon exploration, the tentative odds of success, disaster and exceptional loot are now shown.
- More loot variability for dungeons on exceptional loot.
Work in progress for the near future (end january):
- More dungeon mechanics and UI improvements
- Spell usage in tactical combat
- Next iteration of tactical combat mechanics
Next up (february) will be:
- Neutral faction interaction improvements
- Basic diplomacy
- Improved espionage UI and mechanics
- Further iterations on tactical combat mechanics and UI
- Ancient evil and dungeon boss AI, interaction and event improvements
- Another stab at a proper installer and auto-updater
Zip with build: http://wizardsandwarlords.net/files/WizardsAndWarlords0921.zip