Here is another build focusing on improving dungeon exploration.
1) The UI when initiating dungeon exploration now has expanded information on the dungeon.
2) Travel time has been implemented for dungeons. Sending followers to a dungeon deep in the mountains of another continent will take considerable longer than sending them to the local haunted manor.
3) Followers will gain experience points for their dungeoneering exploits.
4) Random dungeon generation has been cleaned up and had a number of bugs fixed, most of which were related to the generation of dungeon bosses.
5) Under-the-hood improvements to how ancient evils and dungeons are processed by the game engine. Dungeons are not just loot pinatas, and angering the inhabitants will have consequences. Or a goblin horde might flood from the depths just for the sake of some good old fashioned plundering. So ignoring dungeons can also have consequences, when they grow in power and activity.
Still work to be done in this area, but I am very happy with the way the mechanics are panning out, and the gameplay possibilities this presents.
Zip with build: http://wizardsandwarlords.net/files/WizardsAndWarlords0922.zip