Nice progress on this build. A bit tired at the moment, so I will just post the release notes:
* Rival wizards are now seeded and controlled by a basic AI. Set an AI to Very Easy difficulty to make it inactive.
* The nomad camps of nomadic cultures will now spawn raiders that attack settlements. They can only do one raid at the moment.
* Dark Tome added to dungeon loot table. If looted starts an event chain.
* Ancient pyramids are being seeded as part of world generation again.
* Conquering neutral towns will cause other neutral towns to fear the player and recruit additional defenders. This alertness fades over time.
* Increased variety of regiment type names and character names
* Conquering a settlement will now give the player a forced choice on how to deal with previous ruler
* Unrest will now lower the production of a city
* The expected production/income of a city is now shown on the city management dialog
* Bugfix: Auto-reassign for followers is no longer enabled regardless of the player’s choice.
* Bugfix: Auto-purchase resources for city construction now applies the proper cost
* Bugfix: A crash bug related to the basic wizard quest chain has been fixed
* Bugfix: Fixed some unit types with no upkeep or recruitment/summoning cost
* Bugfix: Regiment display was not changing when selecting in the army regiment list
* Bugfix: Owner was not shown for fortresses
* Bugfix: Crash bug related to clicking at the very edge of the map fixed
* Bugfix: Events with many choices now display all choices
* Bugfix: Site construction projects requiring character assignment should now work again
* And many more bugfixes that I forgot to note down.
Ancient Evils are now lurking throughout the world again (they were turned off for a few builds), and the first iteration of their corruption/meddling actions is getting closer to being ready. Looking forward to working a bit with the gruesome power of the ancient evils, after spending a lot of time with such mortal trifles as diplomacy, unaligned cities and towns, petty duels, nomad raiders, civil unrest and simple tomes of dark magic.
Zip with build: http://wizardsandwarlords.net/files/WizardsAndWarlords0930.zip