V0.9.64 is moving through the pipeline and onto Steam where it should be available within the next couple of hours (for beta testers). I didn’t make an update for 0.9.63 so I’ve appended the notes for that one.
As you can see I have been focusing almost exclusively on bug fixes. I still have some items left on the known bugs list, and there are certainly bugs not listed/organized, but this build is a nice step towards better stability, so I can get back to working on the quest/victory window.
Thanks to the beta testers who spent time testing the last few builds and provided really useful feedback and bug reports.
Fixed in 0.9.64:
* Some research options (so far leadership, diplomacy, minor binding and warding) double/half estimated turns when selected.
* Inspect City was not opening the window.
* Release notes were not opening from main menu
* On high resolutions a blue border was present on the screen edges
* File dialog was not working
* Cast Spell was shown with no spells to cast.
* Time on pending recruitment was incorrect.
* Recruitment progress gave wrong values and estimates in many cases
* Emissary duel event gave broken choice dialog
* Map zoom was ‘jerky’. It has been rewritten to be smoother and work with a wider range of scroll wheels
* It was possible to create a wizard type with empty name
* “Show Traits” and “Show Research” labels no longer swapped on the Wizard Customization dialog
* Mouse wheel now no longer zooms map if a window/dialog is open
* Mouse wheel can now scroll various lists and elements in windows/dialogs
* Turns remaining on sites under construction now doesn’t bug out if no workers assigned, but shows “no progress”
* Resource production sites now show expected resource production, not the production during the last turn. Previously changes to the expected production (for example by assigning or removing workers) did not reflect in the UI.
* Workers could be be assigned to a project multiple times
* Workers/characters removed from a project were not triggering a refresh, allowing invalid projects to start
New in 0.9.64
* Grey scale colors now present in the color picker
* Cursor now changes while turn is processed
* Back button added to spell icons, to get back to world actions.
* The top button (military, followers, economy, etc.) will now close the relevant window if it is already open
Fixed in 0.9.63
* Dropdowns are no longer hidden behind other UI elements
* Lots of spells which were missing icons now have icons
* Resource extraction sites are no longer often invisible on the map
* Invisible fonts fixed for file dialog and some other affected text fields
* Character assignment logic reworked to be more robust (and less buggy) for construction projects and site leadership