The latest build will soon be live with some bug fixes and some additions to the UI. I am almost done with the initial flood of bug reported by the beta testers, after which I will move on to the most reported/most annoying usability and game play issues. I’d really like to do another video update, so I hope to find time for that soon as well, but making the build stable and at a decent level of usability is the primary focus. Producing a manual/tutorial/better in-game help is also a high priority, as that has been mentioned a lot by beta testers.
* Units created by events now use the proper default numerical strength. Especially noticeable for rampaging monsters that will no longer consist of hundreds of dragons, manticores, etc. This should make the world a somewhat safer place.
* Loading a game while a game is in progress now doesn’t break the game
* Faction Banners/Sigils/Colors now save properly
* Issues fixed causing cultures with duplicate names
* Crash bug fixed which could trigger when loading a saved game with certain wizard tower upgrades built
* Game menu no longer lingers when settings are opened
* Esc key now opens the game menu
* Game menu is now always the frontmost window
* Economy Window: resource list now scrolls even if mouse is not over it
* Quit to Main Menu added to in-game menu
* Sigil background color now randomized
* Military unit name generator improved
* Military Window: Recruit button now has a tool tip that shows why you cannot recruit, if that is the case
* Military Window: Create Custom button now has a tool tip that shows why you cannot create a custom unit, if that is the case