Latest build should be on Steam shortly. There are various bug fixes (mostly related to espionage) and some usability improvements. Navigating the main menus and windows should now be a better experience. There is also an option to auto-assign workers to sites once construction completes. If the max number of workers allowed after construction is lower (e.g. farms), the open slots will be filled from the top of the list of assigned workers.
* Resource theft (espionage mission) no longer has broken resolution and pop-up
* Diplomatic sabotage (espionage mission) no longer has broken resolution and pop-up
* Dead characters no longer stick around on espionage missions or help out their fellow operatives
* Espionage missions now get cancelled if there are no (living) operatives
* Espionage missions now get properly removed from future turn processing if it has been completed or cancelled
* Espionage missions now give experience as expected
* When commencing construction of a resource site player should be able to mark workers for auto-assignment to the completed site
* Closing a “select character” prompt via the X no longer breaks the UI and turn processing
* Esc now closes open menus (research, recruitment etc). Opening a new menu now closes the existing one instead of leaving it open in the background (submenus excepted).
* Fixed issue that could cause cancel of select army/city/character/etc prompts to freeze the UI.
* Fixed bug where selecting a target and then cancelling could cause some actions to trigger anyway on the target, even if an invalid selection.