A new build is in the pipes, with a lot of bug fixes and usability improvements. The market window has had a lot of bug fixes, now also has tool tips with additional info on buy/sell and a slider to accompany the amount entry field. There is also a “Cancel Task” button for followers, so you can get them to stop what they’re doing without having to give them a new task. Here’s a repeat of the release notes with the full list of tweaks and fixes:
- Colors in drop downs tweaked to increase readability.
- Tool tips added to the economy window for extended info on buy/sell (reason for not being able, total price, etc).
- Slider added to the economy window amount field.
- The “activity” text in the outliner is now shorter, to avoid text overflowing.
- The message when construction cannot begin has been improved to more clearly describe why.
- The character window now has a “Cancel Task” button.
- An action to split an army into two has been added.
- Non-player armies can no longer be inspected.
- Improved faction start location seeding to greatly reduce the chance of adjacent start positions for major factions.
- Generals now receive XP when participating in battles.
- Parties on “resend mode” no longer create a new expedition on every revisit to a dungeon.
- Fixed issue related to cancelling a dungeon expedition.
- Fixed issue related to merging armies.
- Fixed issue related to the (resource) selection being invisibly lost in the economy window.
- Fixed issue preventing sale of resources if the total price was less than the faction treasury. Ie you could not sell anything worth more than your current amount of gold.
- Fixed outliner not updating recruitment progress for many unit types.
- Fixed world generation crash related to knightly orders and not being able to find suitable chapter house locations.
- Fixed world generation crash related to duplicate forest names.
- Fixed an issue where increasing the supply of a resource dramatically on the world market caused prices to become unstable and grow
- Fixed inventory and character list tool tips being placed behind the window.
- Fixed issue with filters in the recruitment window not being applied.
- Fixed issue with construction times in the outliner being very incorrect.
- Fixed issue with wizard tower upgrades not unlocking new expansion slots.
- Fixed issue with Find Mana Node quest not progressing.
- Fixed Custom Construct Artillery weapons not being usable at range and being usable in melee.
- Fixed Custom Construct Beam weapons not being usable at range. They are now usable at range and in melee.
- Fixed outliner not updating on generals being appointed.
- Fixed clicks on actions in the left lower section not triggering on subsequent clicks until a different action had been clicked.
- Fixed issue with quest window showing completed quests as in progress.