A small patch with mostly bug fixes, but also with two UI additions related to armies: Renaming of armies and tool tips indicating move cost and moves remaining when moving the mouse over the map with an army selected.
- The Army window now allows renaming armies.
- Added tool tips showing movement cost for the selected army on hex mouse-over.
- Volunteer regiments generated by city events are now 25% of the default regiment strength.
- Fixed issue with toggles on the Follower window
- Fixed issue with Dungeon window party sending, where you could get wounded or recovering followers to join if there was a valid party member.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get the same party sent to multiple dungeons at once through clever shenanigans
- Fixed cycling through selectables by clicking on a hex multiple times being broken
- Fixed bind/recruitment time for Giant Albino Alligators to be 5 instead of -1
- Fixed an issue with worker unassignment not processing correctly
- Follower death now always gives a notificaton
- Fixed an issue with empty parties lingering in various parts of the game
- Fixed an issue where dungeon exploration always gave loot as if it was success. A failure can give loot, but it will be lower.
- Fixed an issue with context-specific data (e.g. hire cost) lingering in the character window
- Fixed an issue with destroyed Wizard Towers causing a hang of turn processing
- Fixed an issue where hired followers caused a hang when travel time was being calculated for them
- Fixed undead units using incorrect upkeep costs